Forex trading has become immensely popular and prevalent today because:
- It offers great chances of profitability.
- There is also very low spreads – the difference between buying and selling prices.
- There is lots of market liquidity.
- There is also forex bonus.
Before going further, it would be useful to look into some of the dos and don’ts of forex bonus.
Do learn about it
There is plenty of information available online in terms of the following:
- The kinds of bonuses that are available – forex deposit bonus, free forex bonus and a no deposit forex bonus. It is essential to read all about them because each one has plus and minus points.
- Who are the forex dealers offering the bonus?
- Reviews about how the dealers operate.
It would be a good idea to learn all about them before choosing one.
Don’t omit the fine print
Every forex bonus offer has some terms and conditions. For instance, a free forex bonus will kick in the minute you open an account with a dealer. While in some other platform, you may have to open an account and deposit an initial trading deposit. The amount of deposit can determine your forex bonus. So reading the terms that apply is essential.
Do look at all the bonuses
Usually, traders offer a welcome forex bonus when you sign up for their services for the very first time. But some brokers may also offer you bonuses by way of rewards for loyalty. It would be good for you to look at this opportunity too. Referral bonuses may also kick in on some platforms.
Don’t assume anything
It would be wise to find out how the bonus reaches you. Assuming that the money would simply be transferred into your account is a big mistake. The reputation of the broker aside, ask them exactly how the bonus will benefit you. It should not be locked up behind innumerable terms and conditions!
Do look at the broker
The marketplace is flooded with good and solid brokers and mediocre brokers. Both of them offer forex bonuses. So it is useful to look into the reputation and track record of a broker before availing the services. At the end of the day, it is your capital or savings or finances that you are trading with so you really need to find someone who will help you with as many resources as possible before you sign up.