With core values such as transparency, professionalism, and compliance with the latest European CFD trading standards, eXcentral is currently one of the trusted trading brands currently out there, providing access to a broad list of trading offers for retail traders.
Operating for customers based in the EEA and Switzerland, eXcentral is a trading brand owned by Mount Nico Corp Ltd, a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Traders should not have any worries related to regulation, because eXcentral is also registered with multiple European regulators, such as BaFIN in Germany, AFM in The Netherlands, KNF in Poland, and many others.
eXcentral is compliant with ICF (Investor Compensation Fund) and ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority), which means its services are in line with all the latest regulatory requirements in Europe.
At eXcentral, traders get to trade a select pack of 160+ CFD instruments based on Forex, shares, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of other trading benefits available, most of them which will be described in the following paragraphs.
- Trading accounts – to ensure diversification for traders with different needs, eXcentral provides access to four different account types: Classic, Silver, Gold, and VIP. Each is available for both Retail and Professional clients, with differences in terms of maximum leverage, and stop out levels. The accounts differ in terms of spreads and some other premium features like Trading Central, VIP webinars, or dedicated senior account manager.
- Trading software – at eXcentral traders have access to the ever-popular MetaTrader 4, a reputable software that has proven its efficiency during 15 years of existence. On top of that, they can use a proprietary WebTrader that can be accessed via any browser, with no installation required. For mobile trading, MT4 mobile apps for Android and iOS, plus the eXcentral trading app are available.
- Trading products – there are more than 160 CFD assets based on forex, indices, commodities, shares, and cryptocurrencies. eXcentral is focused on providing access to some of the most traded assets in the world and its clients can take advantage of an optimized trading offer.
- Customer support – traders can contact support or an account manager via live chat, phone, or email. eXcentral representatives had proven a professional approach currently the service benefits from good ratings.
- Education – customers get access to plenty of educational resources, including interactive courses, trading eBooks, trading video tutorials, or live webinars. Beginners are the most favored due to the abundance of information available to them.
- Trading analysis – with eXcentral Forex news, market summaries, daily market analysis, Trading Central, and other resources, traders can get more insights into the market performance and stay updated with the latest market news.
eXcentral wants to provide a diversified list of trading instruments, but at the same time, keep the coverage optimized so traders will have access to the most popular assets. As a result, there are currently around 160 CFDs available, based on Forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
FX trading is one of the main priorities, which is why there are tens of different currency pairs part of the offer. Increased market volatility in 2020 had pushed retail traders back to popular pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, or USDJPY. These are the most liquid instruments and with higher volatility persisting, traders have the opportunity to find new trading setups daily.
But FX is not the only active market, so eXcentral clients get to trade popular stocks CFDs from markets like the US or Germany, CFDs on all the popular stock market indices, commodities, as well as CFDs on the top 5 leading cryptocurrencies in the world (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, XRP).
eXcentral continues to rely on MetaTrader 4, a platform that has gained a solid reputation in the online trading arena. With advanced charting, support for EAs, tens of different technical indicators, and other notable functions, trading with MT4 continues to be appropriate in the current market environment.
On top of it, eXcentral wants to provide a unique trading experience and to do that, a proprietary WebTrader was made available. Specially designed to improve the trading experience, this is a platform with a client-centric approach, integrating all the trading tools necessary to deal with the markets in 2020.
The Bottom Line
Financial markets are still very active this year and in such an environment, CFD traders across Europe need access to an optimized trading ecosystem. eXcentral wants to show it is currently offering such capabilities and at first glance, the trading functionalities available with the brand are what any retail CFD trader needs.
Forex and shares CFDs represent a significant share of the eXcentral asset coverage and on top of that, traders can add indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies CFDs to diversify their exposure at a time when uncertainty and volatility continue to be elevated.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79.65% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.