Do you want to create a presentation that not only gets your points across but looks impressive enough to make itself memorable? With the right touches, you could create a presentation that looks cool and stands out – and may even be more effective at delivering information as a result.
To get started you’ll need Movavi Slideshow Maker. It is a simple little program that will make sure you have all the tools you need to make your presentation really ‘pop’.
In fact, you can create a cool presentation from scratch by simply following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Slideshow Maker.
- Add images as well as video clips to act as slides, or simply choose to add all the media files in a particular folder.
- Arrange the slides in the order that you want them to appear by dragging them around.
- Adjust the slide duration to determine how long each slide appears on-screen.
- Insert customizable captions and titles into your slides using a variety of different styles.
- Link together slides with a variety of stylish animated transitions so that your presentation flows more smoothly.
- Add background music to accompany your presentation by selecting one of the built-in music tracks or importing your own audio file.
- Choose whether or not you want to automatically adjust the slide duration to match the tempo of the background music.
- Add a voiceover to narrate your presentation by recording it using your computer’s microphone on the spot.
- Apply artistic filters and special effects to transform the visual appearance of any (or all) of your slides.
- Save the presentation that you’ve created in any video format or by using one of the presets to automatically optimize it for a particular device or platform.
As you can see Movavi Slideshow Maker has all the elements you’d need to give your presentation a bit of flair. It has numerous other features that could come in handy as well and will let you cut and rotate segments, improve the image quality of slides, and much more.
Now that you know exactly what to do with Movavi Slideshow Maker to create cool presentations, the next step is to try it out firsthand. It is intuitive enough that it won’t take you long to acclimatize yourself to its features, and apply them as necessary to make sure your presentation is memorable.