CAPEX.com is a worldwide brand, aiming to change how people invest and trade a broad range of CFD instruments. Established in 2016, it has managed to grow into a powerful and trusted brand, due to a customer-oriented and education-oriented business philosophy.
It works for CFDs traders from all around, but some jurisdictions like Japan, Canada, or the USA are restricted. Compliance with regulation is and had already been of the main goals at CAPEX.com, and now the brand is licensed by CySEC and registered with tens of European regulated like the UK’s FCA, Germany’s BaFin, and Spain’s CNVM.
Safety is one of the broker’s strongest spots and thus far CAPEX.com has proven to be a supporter of transparency and trust. According to legal requirements, the broker ensures safety from clients’ funds and complies with the latest standards for privacy. Considering it has managed to develop a competitive trading offer, traders should know more about what it can provide in 2020.
Although there are numerous trading benefits available at CAPEX.com, some of them stand out substantially and are not too common among other brokerage houses:
- Trading software – CAPEX WebTrader is specifically designed to streamline the trading experience via desktop of mobile devices. It is a proprietary platform integrating multiple tools and features. On top of it, the broker also provides support for the popular MetaTrader 5, which can be used on any type of device.
- Integrated tools – traders working with CAPEX.com can use several integrated tools that are only available via the CAPEX WebTrader. Insiders’ Hot Stocks, Daily Analyst Ratings, Bloggers Opinions, Hedge Fund Activity, News Sentiment, and Trading Central are currently part of the offer.
- Trading academy – Educating traders is part of the CAPEX.com mission and they can learn how to trade via a comprehensive Trading Academy. They can get more insights into Forex trading, indicators, chart patterns, cryptocurrencies CFDs, and many other useful topics.
- Multi-language support – CAPEX.com has its headquarters in Cyprus and on top of that, branches in Romania and Spain. This means traders have access to multi-language and personalized support services.
- Licenses and regulation – considering it is authorized and regulated by CySEC, and on top of that, registered with 29 different European regulators, CAPEX.com is one of the most regulated brokerage houses in Europe.
Currently, more than 2,100 CFD instruments are covering a broad range of markets including Forex, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, Commodities, Shares, Blends, and cryptocurrencies. The CAPEX.com forex CFDs offer covers tens of different currency pairs (majors, minors, and exotics,) and most of them have fixed spreads, except for several minor and exotic pairs.
Diversifying the market exposure is not a problem when trading with CAPEX.com, given the large number of stocks CFDs, covering most of the major markets like the USA, Germany, France, UK, or Australia. Blends and indices-based CFDs could also be considered by traders looking for more liquid instruments.
Commodities, cryptocurrencies, bonds, and ETFs CFDs ensure a broader diversification and the ability to take advantage of many different popular markets. It is important to note that due to the strict European regulation, trading conditions will vary depending on the client classification – retail or professional.
All assets will be available regardless of the account type chosen (Essential, Original, or Signature), but there will be differences in terms of aspects such as stop out levels and leverage for clients based in Europe.
Aware traders need robust and modern platforms, CAPEX.com is currently providing access to two trading platforms:
-The proprietary CAPEX WebTrader
-The popular MetaTrader 5.
The CAPEX WebTrader comes with a broad selection of execution modes and order types, up to 10 charts simultaneously, highly customizable accounts, financial news, negative balance protection, and many 3rd party features integrated. Since it does not require any installation, it can be accessed via any device and at the same time, there is a mobile app designed by CAPEX.com for both Android and iOS devices.
MetaTrader 5 is the second platform of choice available with CAPEX.com, compatible with desktop, mobile, or tablet, fully customizable, and with an intuitive interface. It continues to be one of the industry favorites, but it is important to note that at CAPEX.com, the integrated tools won’t be available with MT5.
The Bottom Line
With nominations for Best Trading App & Fastest Growing Forex Broker EU, both received in 2019, CAPEX.com has proven its commitment towards changing the way its clients can trade the financial markets.
Behind it, there is a team of professionals dedicated to building creative solutions for traders worldwide, as the expansion continues, and the trading offer is refined.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78.83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.