Finetero is an online trading platform which specializes in providing access to trading instruments based on forex, indices, commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. It was established in 2018 and since then it has managed to achieve consistency in providing high-quality trading services for customers based in more than 150 countries.
As an international trading brand, Finetero offers a robust trading system for both beginner and advanced traders. It relies on infrastructure optimized for high-speed and accurate trading execution, while also offering great customization features.
No concessions are made in terms of security, given the powerful infrastructure is powered by Amazon AWS. Continuous R&D investments led to the development of efficient trading software and is a testimony of serving the clients’ interest all the time.
Alt-text: Finetero logo
Trading with Finetero means access to a multitude of trading features and traders with different styles and objectives can find the right mix of tools and benefits suited for their trading regime.
- Finetero Assets – customers can trade a broad range of products, having the ability to diversify with FX, stocks, indices, commodities, or cryptocurrencies, all in one place and with competitive trading costs.
- Trading Platforms – Finetero relies on proprietary software and in doing so, it manages to offer a unique trading experience. On desktop, laptop, or mobile devices, via a web-based software platform, traders can get involved in the markets and benefit from flexibility, trading efficiency, and accuracy.
- Trading Tools – customers have access to Trading Central Daily Newsletters and Premium Signals, as well as to other useful trading tools such as forex price charts, index price charts, cryptocurrency price charts, and others.
- Account Types – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Premium are the account type options currently available at Finetero. Starting to trade will require a minimum deposit of €200, but the brand recommends a Bronze account starting at €1,000 for better risk management.
- Education – private trading sessions, access to the event room, VIP services, market news, TipRanks, and an economic calendar are useful resources worth mentioning. All are part of Finetero’s mission to promote education and responsible trading.
- Customer Support – the Finetero team is committed to providing 24/7 customer service. For all questions, security issues, product-related inquiries, and business proposals, people can reach an agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security – there are multiple security features used by the brand to ensure maximum protection for client data and funds: 2FA, mandatory Bitcoin address whitelisting, hardware security modules, encrypted SSL, Cloudflare, Amazon Web Services hosting and more.
Alt-text: Finetero trading features
One of the main benefits is forex trading with Finetero, given there is coverage for tens of different currency pairs, including majors, minors, and exotics. The brand offers competitive spreads, fast execution, and multiple execution modes, so traders are able to tackle the market’s volatility.
Forex trading is once again trending among retail traders and because of that, Finetero is paying close attention to the trading conditions available. Its customers can trade volumes as low as 0.01 and with up to 1:200 leverage.
Increased activity across all financial markets means traders need access to a diversified set of assets. At Finetero, they can benefit from a broad range of stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrency instruments picked with care, so the coverage is focused on popular assets. It is important to note that trading conditions are also influenced by the account type chosen by each customer.
Traders get to choose from three different platforms currently available at Finetero. First, there is the popular MetaTrader 4, which is the desktop installable platform. Second is the Finetero WebTrader, which can be accessed from any device via a browser.
Third, the Finetero mobile platform is optimized to work on smartphones and tablets, regardless whether the operating system is Android or iOS. With these three platforms, the brand makes sure that its customers can keep track of the markets all the time, regardless of their location.
Alt-text: Finetero mobile trader
- Access to online educational resources
- Variable spreads starting at 0.1 pips
- STP/ no dealing desk and reliable security measures.
- Dormant fee of 100$ applicable for inactive accounts for more than 45 days
- Auto trading software fee
- Limited trading benefits for Bronze accounts.
The bottom line
Given the multiple awards it has already received, combined with the fact that customers from more than 150 different countries are working with it, Finetero represents a trusted online trading platform. There are many benefits traders can take advantage of, but it is important to keep note that these are dependent on the account type chosen. However, there is no reason to believe the brand is not working on behalf of customers. The evidence suggests Finetero is a reputable platform with plenty of advantages.